23:23:00

I am still thinking about you. About how we ended up like this. Still thinking where did it went wrong. 

Eventhough I tried my best to understanding you. Let you lead me. Still, it doesn't make you reassured. 
I don't know what's wrong and what went wrong. 
Or maybe the problem was you all along. 
No matter how hard I tried to complement you. It is not enough. Will never be enough if you're still like this. 

I still do miss you. I miss us. 
But what can I do? 
I hate being ignored.
I hate heartless reply. 
I hate cold reply as if you don't even want to talk to me at all. 


I am not the One I used to be. I am not that strong now. I can't endure that feeling anymore. I am all grown up. Or so I think. I am more liberate person now. 
I rather let you be than trying to talk to you. Maybe it doesn't effect you at all, but for me trying to talk to you, communicate with you hurts me a lot. 
I choose to stay silent and quite. 
What can I do? If the problem were you all along. 

- Myself, Tuesday 6th Sep, 2016.

You Might Also Like

0 comments